Saturday, July 22, 2006

Snap snap snap your fingers for me...

I just wrote an entire post and then the computer froze. Lame. Look's like I have to start over.

Currently listening to: Emo Kid by Adam & Andrew
Currently reading: Re-reading The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Wiesberger

So I can't remember what I posted at all. Ok, I remember a little bit. So the other day I drove out to Royal Oak and saw Jenny & Phil. That was awesome, I missed them so much. We went to a bar called Pronto for a minute, but it was kinda low key, so we left & hung around downtown for a bit. Good times.

Today after the gym, Coop, Steph & I went to Meijer and ended up doing a science experiment in the parking lot. It was flippin' sweet. We took a 2 liter (2 actually) and a box of mentos and made the world explode. If you put Mentos into pop, especially diet pop, the pop will shoot out of the bottle like whoa. Time's like that make me sad about going back to school, just hanging out with my friends being douchebags. But I'm still looking forward to going back.

Speaking of douchebags: So I work with someone who shall remain nameless. She was homeschooled & is now about 22. She has absolutely no social training under her belt, let me tell you. The other day I called some guy a douchebag & she said: "What does that mean, I've heard people say that before... Is it German?" No, its not German, its a douche bag! First of all, douche is French for shower, second of all... ew. Everyone knows what a douche is. God damn. So I made fun of her all day. She still has no idea what a douchebag is. That's sad.

I've been working a lot lately, so blame that for my ridiculous amount of time in between posts. I'm working at the beach from 10 till 4 tomorrow, so everyone in the greater Detroit area should visit. Including you. Then I have to work at the Village, THEN I'm going to Aunt Jill's 22nd of July party... Should be fun times.

Ok, I'm super tired, I'm gonna go to bed. I must be emo.

No comments: