Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hahaha... I had an awesome weekend

Well... our last honors class was on Friday. Woot. Now when I want to go home, I can leave at 12:00 instead of 4:00. On to more fun things. I got home and chilled with my parents, then Saturday morning I went to the mall with my mom. I exchanged the pants that I got last week because they were too big, then we went to Mongolian Barbeque. It was delicious. I heart soy sauce. Then we went home and I decided that I was going to be Elton John at Jill's Halloween party. I'll post a picture when I get one, it was hot. And I kept up a British accent for at least 2 hours. I guess that I was in contention for the prize for best costume, but I had to leave early. I was competing with my mom for winning :) That's my idea of a fun day. Then I went home and went to sleep.

Today was special. Didn't do a whole lot, but it was still good. I'm watching Greys Anatomy and it just made me cry. Damn show.

No comments: