Friday, October 7, 2005

Mellow...mellow...mellow...BAH!

I'm in a funky mood right now. I'm really tired, and yet I don't want to go to sleep, so I find myself at the computer for a while. My computer has an effing virus that I got from Jeff Payne, that he got from someone else. Damnit. It runs all slow and shit. ARGH! I'm definitely studying med terms tomorrow on the way to RIT. Yay. I'm excited to see my favorite Cooper.

Today was awesome. I did National Lampoons Reality Show casting call... no, I didn't try out, I worked. It was funny to watch, people made complete asses of themselves. I worked 9-11, then went to Mind Alert for Gerontology. I was just gonna sign my name and leave so my professor knew that I showed up. THEN SHE SAW ME. Which meant that I had to stay for the class hour. Then back to National Lampoons. It was a grand ole time.

Then I had Honors. It sucked. Nuff said.

Oh, and I hear that I'm quite a bitch. Hmm... that sucks. Anyhoo, I'll hafta post Sunday or Monday. LATERS!!!

No comments: