Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm so tired...

I am so freakin' tired today. I woke up and was tired because I had a crazy mofo of a dream and it kept my brain on all night. It was a cross between Pirates of the Caribbean, Spy Kids & I was Hilary Duff. Oh, and I saved a little kid that the pirates were trying to smuggle out of the country...she was in a gigantic box of cherries. How weird is that? I'm so tired now though. The day is looking up though, I'm going to dinner with Phil tonight and he's fun, so it should be good. Today was boring. Although I absolutely love sign language. It is the coolest class... ever.

Damn it, I can't sleep in tomorrow, I have to go get my car at 10:00am and pick up some girl that I don't know and take her to a nursing home called "The Laurels" for our gerontology class. I really don't want to go. I've been to enough nursing homes to last me a life time. So yeah, I have to wake up around 9:30... which is too damn early. I know, shoot me... its early if you don't sleep. Then I have an interview with Alternative Breaks at 1:20, then class at 2:00...for which I still need to do my homework. Oh poop. I'm so tired, I think I'm gonna take a nap before dinner.

I'll post tomorrow night when I'm at the house! Yeah, I said it, I'm gonna be home this weekend.

No comments: