Saturday, June 26, 2004

paula...the work nazi

I'm really surprised at how good the fireworks were last night, they were more than a 1/2 hour long. My mom and I sat on the roof and we had a pretty good view, except for this one big-assed tree that was trying to make it harder for us to see. Work sucked ass yesterday, but its always like that when I have to work with Paula. I seriously think that she tries to be unpleasant, I don't think she's said two words to me since I've been there, except for telling me how I should do my job. I really, really hate people that try to tell me how to do my job, its like she wants to be superior over me...oh, oh wait, I guess she is, 'cause she's on "full time" and I'm only part time. But anyway, I did enjoy freaking a few people out while I was on my roof. Wow, I think this is the most uninteresting post I've ever done. I don't know if anyone watches Conan O'Brien, but he is so damn funny, but in a very self-deprecating way. Maybe I'll write more later, but I'm just not in the mood right now.

No comments: