Friday, June 18, 2004

do you want some eggs? yeah, but only if I can eat them off of your belly button

Trevor spent the night last night because our grandma was taking us out today, we went to the Rain Forest Cafe at Great Lakes Crossing. It is the single noisiest place I have ever eaten, there were elephants and gorillas and thunderstorms, and it kind of smells like Universal Studios...shut up, it does, I swear I'm not crazy. Anyways, I had coconut shrimp, it was soooooooo good. Oh oh...I got another architecture book today, I wish I wasn't such a nerd, but I guess I'll just have to take it in stride, its all about bedrooms and bathrooms...YAY! Wow, I feel sorry for the innocent people that stumble across this blog, I must sound insane. Oh, I forgot, last night I was watching a movie on my computer with my headphones because some eleven year old had to watch the Simpsons, so when that unbelievably stupid show was over with, he came over and started watching the movie with me...with no sound, he quickly resorted to saying what he wanted the people on the screen to be saying, it was the funniest thing I have heard. Among the things he had the people say were: Friendship frenzy and this short exchange: Do you want some eggs? Yeah, but only if I can eat them off of your belly button. Such a strange kid, but I love him. I watched some more Inuyasha with Lia today, I don't know why I like it, but I do, so whatever. I think I'm going to read Harry Potter now, goodnight.

No comments: