Monday, July 5, 2004

people are weird

Since I let you all in on my sleeping habits yesterday, I'll tell you today as well. I'm now a total reverse insomniac, instead of the mere two hours of sleep I got yesterday, I slept for 14 hours last night...yes I do realize that I have some issues. I think I'm officially going crazy, I was staring absentmindedly at my front door and I think the design in the door looks like a corset...wow, way too much Rocky Horror. I am so conflicted about which college to go to at the moment, I think I'm going to apply to U of M, EMU, CMU, and State, but U of M is kinda expensive. I think I'm gonna apply to University of Chicago, because I really, really want to live there, and the out of state tuition is about the same as U of M. Oh my God! I just remembered something that happened last night: I was playing Gin (rummy) online with Lia...I know, what a suprise, its what we do every night...anyways, and I created a table and this girl joins it, so I boot her from the table, so then she instant messages me and calls me a "rude slut". I feel so loved. I took out my rage on her and then ignored her, I did use a few words that I would never say out loud, just to make her feel like shit for a second. I've gotta go fix my computer, its being stupid. Bubbye.

No comments: