Wednesday, July 7, 2004

i don't like strangers

There's some crazy assed woman in my house right now who might be moving in to a house on to our block. She's really weird and kind of abrasive, she also has an annoying southern accent. I have no idea who the hell she is, I guess she wanted to ask my mom about the neighborhood, so I guess she doesn't know who she is either. Oh my God! She just said "warsh" instead of "wash". I think I'm going to go crazy, maybe I'll go do the grocery shopping for my mom so I can get the hell out of here. Oh, here's a quote from my dear mother:

I feel like going in my bedroom and meowing really loud to wake up the cat -- mom -- Okay, so she doesn't sound completely crazy, my cat does that to her every morning, and he knocks stuff off of her dresser, but that's besides the point.

No comments: