Monday, July 26, 2004

the athiest gay lesbian

Wow, last night Lia and I were talking on the phone...actually it was this morning, but anyways, she was looking at scholarships and there was one for athiest gays and lesbians.  For some reason that made me laugh so hard, but a lot of things make me laugh really hard after midnight.  I think she actually kept some quotes!  Today is gonna suck some big ass, I have to clean the house all day and my bedroom is a disaster area.  I'm really in the mood to watch How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days and I don't know why.  Oh, I forgot to tell you guys about my near panic attack last night.  This one seriously makes me doubt my sanity.  So, I was getting a spoon so I could get some cottage cheese out of the container and I open the drawer only to find that the tea spoons are where the soup spoons go and vice versa...I completely flipped out for half of a minute.  I was like "Oh my God mom, what happened to the spoons!  Mom, can you hear me?  I don't know what happened, they're in the wrong spot!"  She practically had to talk me down.  I think I need to go on some sort of anti-phsycotic medication.  Okay, enough for now, maybe I'll go for a bike ride.

No comments: