Friday, July 23, 2004

is that another penis guy?

My grandma is such a goof-ball, we were driving down I-94 and this really old guy was driving a little sports car, so my grandma asks if he's another penis guy...I guess I'll explain a little, my mom told my grandma that old guys who drive cars like that are making up for something *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*.  I went to a used book store and got 6 or 7 books for thirty dollars, I'm so happy, I got The Devil Wears Prada and Bridget Jones's Diary among other things.  And then I sucked on popsicles until my mouth started to bleed.  I always seem to do that.  Oh, I just remembered something!  I was vaccuuming the other day and my cat was laying at the bottom of the stairs, hissing at the vaccuum.  It was actually kind of funny.  Before I go, I'm going to leave another shameless plug for my new blog good times, good times.  Yeah, so the name is the same as the old one, but otherwise it's cool. 

No comments: