Friday, April 9, 2004

there is a tampon in my salad

Happy Good Friday! Survivor sucked last night, I really like Lex, and now I can't stand Rob or Cathy. I watched it at Lia's, then we went out to dinner (I know, dinner at 9:00!!) at Applebee's. I love Applebee's. I have to study so much over this stupid break...fine, it's not stupid, I just hate French. No, let me rephrase that, I hate my French teacher, she doesn't even teach us. Anyway, here's the part you've all been waiting for:

1. Sometimes I pretend its a microphone and sing to it -- me -- doesn't everyone?

2. We're having a nose-picking contest and you're going first -- Mrs. Huber -- she sound's kinda weird

3. We're all going to blow our nose the polish way and we'll see who will get the bullseye -- Mrs. Huber -- yeah, she's weird

4. I got stuck on your cheese -- me -- that's saucy

5. I want a baracuda tutor -- me -- hmm......I guess I hit the crack pipe a little hard yesterday morning

6. I'll have to cohort with the cohorts -- me -- isn't it self explanatory?

7. You won't blog me -- Michelle -- YES I WILL

8. I wanted to have a whole Catherine, Lia, Sam, and me fun time -- Liz (Butler) -- I'm sorry, I don't know if that is possible

9. John Zemanhore -- me -- John Leech's new name

10. I'm not gonna lose my hair for a guy! -- Liz -- you tell 'em!

11. I've to to get the circulation in my ass -- Lia -- ummmm......have fun with that

12. Don't worry, you already ate my spit -- Allison -- oh, is that all?

13. There is a tampon in my salad -- Allison -- you should definately tell the cook

14. What are words? -- Nicole -- that is a good question

15. The hair is attacking my chin -- Allison -- I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused

16. Oh my gosh, I just molested the lunch lady's ass! -- Allison -- yeah, not everyone likes that

17. His friend always sits up my ass -- Allison -- you sure get around, don't you?