Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Things I hate...

The electoral college. I absolutely hate the electoral college. Why can we not just go by the popular vote? If we could just do that, we'd have an actual president, instead of this little bitch we like to call Bush. Doesn't it make sense that the popular vote should elect the president, it is the people voting, after all. Ack. See what talking about presidents with Kent does? I'm all fired up.

The "ph" letter combination masquerading as the sound "f". While we're on that, I've had enough of the silent k, p, gh & t. What's worse? The "gh" trying to be the "f" sound... as if "ph" isn't bad enough. How do we expect people to learn English when we make these ridiculous rules? Check out the petition. SIGN IT.

Interpretations of the Bible. I'm not an avid reader of the Bible, nor am I remotely religious, but I do know that the Bible is, in its nature, a book of stories. If people want to believe in it, that is a personal choice, but do not impose that on me & mine. And do not use it to condemn or attack. That's just lame.

Bioterrorism.

Global Warming.

The last two are pretty self explanatory. I'm just a dork.

No comments: