Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Midnight milk run

I would like what kind of mental mind-fuck it takes to think it is 2:00am when it is really 5 or 6am... Obviously you read my previous post, which I would delete, but I have this policy about not deleting blog posts... Too bad. Anyways, yeah, I'm really not sure how I managed to stay up that late without realizing it. I finally went to sleep around 7 this morning. Then my little doggie decided that I'm not allowed to sleep for increments of more than 2 hours, as I was woken up every so often. I finally stayed awake around 1:30pm. There is a gap of time from 1:30pm and 2:45pm that I cannot recall for the life of me... then I took Ollie to the vet to get her sutures out. Fun times.

To Do List...
1) Confirm Airline Tickets...
2) Figure out how to do #1
3) Take my laptop to Best Buy so they can fix the internet port
4) Decide whether or not to get the extended warranty for my video camera... they only offer a 4 year one, but it is around $100. I'm poooooooor...
5) Go to bed at a decent time tonight... this morning

Something I've realized... so even though I don't have ADD or anything, I think I've got a ridiculously low functioning attention span. Why? Well, I just realized that I have at least six different things going on on my computer right now, my task bar is completely full. To further prove this, in the middle of writing this last paragraph, I stopped for about a minute and a half because I got distracted by a palm tree in my room. Who has palm trees in their room? Besides me. Speaking of my room, I swear, you need a passport to enter it, I've got some of the most random stuff I have ever seen, including but not limited to: a mannequin head, a palm tree, a globe pencil sharpener and at least 17 pillows. How do I accumulate all of this nonsense...

No comments: