Friday, January 5, 2007

A long day...

Today seemed like the never-ending day. First, I woke up around 9:30 to go see a movie with Cat @ 10:40. We saw The Holiday, which I really liked, it was cute. Then we had to run back to my house so she could pick up the DVDs that I burned for her. While home, I realized that Ollie tried to eat our Christmas Tree. That little bitch, she broke the Christmas pickle. Then I took Ollie with me to drop Cat off @ home. Quite soon after that, Scott called, as today was his lesson on how to drive stick. He did pretty well, there were only one or two white knuckle moments. Then I went right to Panera to meet Andy for an early dinner. Good times. Then I came home, put on pajamas and look at me now, I'm in bed and it's only 6:30... Lame. But I feel like absolute crap, so that is a contributing factor, as well as the fact that I have to work in the morning.

Goodnight.

No comments: