Monday, January 1, 2007

Oh Lately It's So Quiet

Currently listening to: Get Over It by OK GO

Oh shit I'm tired. I think I've slept 4 out of the last 36 hours. Maybe. That's when I was a cranky bitch this morning at work... that and I feel like I might be dying of the flu. Anyways, I apologize to those in my warpath, namely Scotty.

New Years. So my resolutions are as follows:
(1)Be less of a fat kid
(2)Learn how to control my temper and direct that anger into better areas :)
(3)Try not to fuck up the study abroad stuff
(4)End global warming...

That's about it. Last night was fun, although I had a hell of a time trying to stay awake. Work today was okay as well, just long. I really need to figure out how to use my video camera. Stat.

I can't believe it's 2007. I'm going to be 20 this year...

No comments: