Sunday, May 8, 2005

Okay, now that I'm awake...

Okay, prom was a blast...We danced our asses off, then bowled our asses off. I knew I would have fun with Andy, but I didn't realize that he could dance. Yay! We just had so much damn fun. I will say one thing, bowling in fake nails is not the most comfortable thing in the world, but it was well worth it.

So, at dinner last night, our table, which consisted of Cat, John, 2 people I don't know, Liz, Sean Griffith, Lia, Paul, Andy, and your's truly, decided that it would be fun to play basketball with butter packets, landing in the space in between my boobs and dress (which was surprisingly large, damn b-cup). They did it to Cat too, although I definitely had the larger basket. Haha. I posted all the pictures on my webshots album, you can follow the link on the sidebar, or this one: http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=339608035 I'll eventually put up appropriate titles and captions and stuff, but today has been too lazy to do much of anything productive. Although, I did do something really girly...I BOUGHT A SKIRT!!! But only because I had to...for graduation, but it is really really pretty. I might have bought it even if I didn't have to.

Okay, Grey's Anatomy is on, so it's time to get offline. Good night all.

No comments: