Sunday, May 29, 2005

Hola

Yeah, I'm feeling slightly awesome knowing that I never have to set foot in Anchor Bay again. Yesterday I went to work at 6:00 am and this one lady, who is about 45, asked me if I had a hangover...I must have looked really tired...I was like "NO!!! I don't drink...I just don't sleep either." But it kinda made me happy. Then I spent the entire day making salad stuff and choppin' veggies. It was good.

Around 4:00 I went with my dad to the movies to see the last Star Wars movie. First, we went to Play It Again sports and I got some ice skates on sale. They're sexy. Anyways, then we saw the movie and got kicked by little kids the whole way through. The movie explained why Anakin went to the dark side, but it was kinda sad, either way, the movie was okay. Then I came home and Cat and I went roller blading for about an hour. We saw Jeff. Yay. Then we went on the dock (in our roller blades) and did the most cliched thing EVER. We talked about the universe. Hehe. Go ahead, shout "nerds" at the top of your lungs. Now I gotta go get ready for work. Loves, hugs and kisses.

No comments: