Friday, February 17, 2006

So, I get home & a double murder occurs...? No, I didn't do it...

So, last night around 5:30, police in New Baltimore found a husband and wife that had been murdered in their home on Lempke street. Yeah, that's less than a mile from my house. Freaky, no? The last murder to occur was that of Justin Mello, about 6 years ago, then one happened 30 years before that. Whoa. But I couldn't have done it, I got home around 9:00 pm, so I'm not responsible, I swear. But yeah, I'm a little freaked out, as they haven't caught the suspects yet... I had to go outside about 20 minutes ago and I was totally scared shitless. I ran SO fast to get back into the house. But it's all good now, the doors are locked... I think. Damn, now I have to go check. But yeah, my parents didn't know about it until today when my mom & I were driving down Front street and we saw the channel 2, 4, & 7 news vans. Needless to say, my mom stopped and asked what happened.

Today I had quite a day, got up around 9 and mom & I went to breakfast at Country Inn. And guess who was there? Nana! Haha. She's great. Then we went to the mall to get some drapery. I'm not sure what else we did, but I got home really tired. Then I went up to the Rec to get some chairs & a card table for Euchre tomorrow night. Then I stopped by Middles School south to see Mr. Pagel... where I ran into... Cat? Yeah, she was there. That was strange. Then I went to see coach, then FINALLY, I went home. Now I'm just putsing around the house trying to avoid cleaning.