Thursday, February 9, 2006

Looking forward to...

Being finished with my Spanish homework.
Going to Greentree to get some organic stuff.
Being outta class for the weekend in approximately 18 hours.
Going to the Vagina Monologues in approximately 18 hours and 5 minutes.
Getting my hearing test over with.
John Corvino/Glenn Stanton Debate to be over with.
Getting my taxes done.
Sibs weekend with my illegitimate cousins.
Everclear concert.
Meeting Everclear.
Spring Break.
Working over Spring Break.
Going to RIT to see my favorite Canadian.
Going to RIT with my favorite quasi-Georgian.
Selling my car.
Putting said car money in the bank.
Going to the James Blunt concert.
Getting my tax return.
Looking at my tax return check for approximately 2 minutes before putting it towards school.
Drag show.
Yellowcard concert.
Meeting Yellowcard.
Finals week.
Moving back home.
Starting summer semester at Macomb Community College.
Going to work up at the Rec.
Working with my fellow Villagers.
Teaching my sign language class.
Summer.
Alternative Breaks to Florida to help little seaturtles.