Monday, February 6, 2006

I'm an old lady

Yeah, so my effing back is dead. I don't know what the hell to do, it hurts so bad. I went to the Chiropractor on Friday afternoon and it felt better for a day, but now its back to hurting like a bitch. I'm almost ready to go get a handicap sticker at Foust, but that would be bad. Lia & I went to the SAC today and worked out for a bit, ran a mile, worked out a little, then ran on the track for a lil bit. It was nice. Although now it feels like there is a battle of epic proportions going on in my back. Damn.

Oh! Last night's Grey's Anatomy left us on the edge of our seats. Those whores gave us a cliffhanger. CODE BLACK. There was a bomb in some guy's BODY CAVITY. Weird. Anyways, I'm in the Health Professions Computer Lab and the guy who is sitting next to me looks like a shorter Alex Karev. Too bad Cat isn't here, she'd probably jump his bones.

I advise everyone to read the book Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen. It is gonna be good. This lady gets pushed off of a cruise ship by her pathetic excuse for a husband and then she stays with the guy that found her to feign death. Apparently she's gonna royally screw with her husband. It should be sweet.

Ok, so I've gotta go read the news paper.