Monday, June 13, 2005

Oh, as I reminisce...

Wow, I forgot how much I love Rec. I swear, there's nothing better than going to the park and playing with kids for 5 - 6 hours. There' even a smell associated with Rec, sunblock. Everytime I smell sunblock, it brings me to a happy place in my head; I smelled it at work the other day and it put me in the best mood. Anyways, I'm happy that I'm gonna be there this summer. But, I need to get some super sunblock, I got so burned today, and it wasn't even sunny. I'll have to get a tan somehow. So anyways, there's this boy named Isaac and he's gonna be my shadow, I can feel it. I met him by him attaching himself to me whilst swimming. I absolutely love the Semaan boys though. They are adorable. And I get to hang out with two of my favorite people, Amanda and Cat...CATIE. I get to call her Catie all summer. And I'm not gonna stop when we got to college. MWAHAHAHAHA!! Oh...and we saw Stephanie and Cooper today at the park...Steph works there and Cooper just showed up. All in all, it was a good day.

No comments: