Thursday, June 9, 2005

The Bungee Run Sucks Ass

Yeah, I know I haven't really updated since Monday...but I haven't really been on the computer either. I've had a rather eventful week, if you count getting out of work for a neck injury eventful. Shyeah...I got whiplash and a mild concussion from that stupid bungee thing at the Senior All Night Party. Damn damn damnit. Anywho...I'm outta work for a few days. So that's awesome. I get to go back to the Chiropractor today, who by the way, also let me know that I had a fused disk in my back and scoliosis. WTF??? I don't believe him, my back has been fine every single time I've gone to the chiro, and now I have all of these maladies...my ass.


Oh! Monday night, Cat and I went to see The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants. Totally cute movie. Yes, I did just say totally cute. We could have a sisterhood of the travelling scrubs...? Lord knows we have enough of them.


Tuesday...I went to work, then the chiro...not much here, although Paul is a lifesaver.


Wednesday -- Well, in the morning, I went to Timmy's with Lia and had breakfast. The new yogurt thing is pretty darn good. Then we went to Target for a minute and I got a new purse and a much needed notebook. Then I went to the chiro and got an accident report to give to Mrs. Accivatti. For the life of me, I cannot spell that name. Then I dropped it off at the school. After that, I went home for a while and did stuff....and accidentally took a nap, I was playing with my dog. Then I ran over to my Nana's house to drop off a TV Guide and I watched a little bit of Catch Me If You Can with her. Then I got home and Cat called. Then we decided to be stealthy and go for a 'walk'...but actually go to the beach to go swimming before the storm. We swam for like ten minutes and it started getting shitty...but no lightening, or so we thought. As we were getting ready to get out of the water, Cat's like 'Isn't that your dad?' Hahaha....it was, but he's cool and didn't get us in trouble with my mom (she doesn't believe in swimming in the shit hole...I mean lake). So anyone reading this KEEP YO' MOUTH SHUT. This means you Uncle Bill. So we're walking home and get as far as the Rec before it's just too bad to carry on. We called none other than my dad. As soon as we got home, Cat left and our power went out. It didn't come back until midnight-ish... So my mom and dad and I played poker with a flashlight. How extraordinarily fun.


Today -- We'll just have to see, won't we?

No comments: