Monday, June 6, 2005

C'est Fini

Well, today was commencement...and it was pretty boring. But, Cat did a speech and I thought it was PERFECT. My mom and dad and my brother and his girlfriend came to watch the ceremony. After, I took a few pictures with friends and then we went to Mongolian Barbeque. Yay!

When we got home, I tried really hard to go to sleep, but I only achieved that half-awake state of awareness. And I read a little bit...Ya-Ya's In Bloom was awesome. Sexy book. Then at about 9:30, I took a shower and got prepared for the Senior All Night Party. Oh, but during my shower, there was a thunderstorm and the hot water turned off. Anyways, at about 10:10, I arrived at the Senior All Night Party and met Cat. We got to ride on a horse drawn carraige to the front of the school. The horse's were really big and they smelled funny. And there wasn't enough room on the carraige, so Cat had to sit on Steph's lap and Allison Deeb had to sit on mine. Haha.

So, when we got in, we got our wrist bands that said "Class of 2005" on them and we got our animal hats. I was an elephant, but accidentally left it on the bleachers. Then we went and did the mirage of things to do. We played laser tag, did those bungee run things (which by the way, give you the slightest onset of whiplash...my neck still hurts), fought with gigantic sticks, went on the super slide, got our fortunes read, saw a psychic, got tattoos, took pictures and did a motion simulator thing. Then, at 4 am, we saw this guy called Greg Steele and he did a hypnosis/comedy show. It was hilarious. Wait a minute! I forgot about Cat's stalker for the night. I swear, Tyler is in love with her "CATHERINE......CATHERINE.....CATHERINE.....!!!" But he was very inappropriate, like being all touchy feely and shit, so during laser tag, I yelled at him and started beating him with my laser gun. Then when we got out, mind you it was 3:45 am, I said "Either it's really late, or you're really annoying" and he called me uptight and walked away...but, job done, he was scaring Cat...So I scared him. Then Cat didn't want to be alone. It was funny.

Then I went home and slept for 8 hours. Spank my ass and call me Bertha.

No comments: