Friday, January 23, 2004

force fed fluorescent green gum...try saying that 5 times fast

We went to the swim meet yesterday, but there was no one there that was hot enough to be considered a hottie. There was this crazy eight year old there, who attempted to force feed us all fluorescent green gum. She reminded me of Pearl from The Scarlet Letter. So then today, I'm in third hour and I get called down to the office and my mom is there, and she wanted to talk to me outside the office. I immediately thought worst case scenario, that my old lady neighbor died, but she didn't. She needed me to come home so I could go up north and help her and my dad dig out our RV from the snow so my dad could take it with him when he leaves on Thursday. I was so bundled up, I looked like a black marshmallow, I had 3 shirts and 3 pairs of pants and snow pants on. Bubbye for now.