Tuesday, January 27, 2004

the big invisible seagulls

Today was really eventful. I'm leaving the French room today, and for some unknown reason, Ms. B hugged me. When I got out of there, Catherine was walking by and saw my face, which I can't really describe, but it was enough to make her laugh. Then I'm in Math and I look outside and it's snowing and the snowflakes are so frickin' big, it looked like a whole bunch of seagulls decided to loose all of their feathers right outside the window. And then of course, the math teacher who seems to have ADD puts her hand out the window to try to catch one. After that, nothing happened for like an hour, so I thought maybe it would turn out to be a normal day. No such luck. I walk to Government and then I decide I have to pee, so I go to the bathroom and when I come out, I see a leg sticking out of the stall next to mine, then a security guard or two come barreling into the bathroom, they are guy security guards mind you. They said she was passed out, but I didn't want to look into the stall to see who it was, cuz that's just weird. And then in Government, Catherine, Allison, and I (see I can use proper English if I want to) are talking, I don't remember what it was about, but Catherine says "I want some men on my pizza!" in a weird attempted Italian accent. Then I'm in Physics and this girl is the biggest airhead, I swear, she asks the stupidest questions I've ever heard! And now Joel thinks I look like a lizard when I yawn, we were talking and I had to yawn and he busted out laughing and called me Samantha Underlizard. What an original name. Oh, oh, I remembered something else...Who came up with the name Pinky for your little finger?