Friday, August 4, 2006

Vicodin strikes.

Ok, so I'm loving this pattern of taking vicodin, then going to sleep. There are a few awkward consequences to it though, my fore arms fall asleep and I partially lose the abliity to hear, but otherwise, I'm good. I had a really good experience at the oral surgeon today, I took an oral sedative, then when I got there, they put me on some nitrous oxide. They put the IV in and it didn't even hurt, I think I was asleep before they even gave me the sleep drugs, as they were using it as a port for putting in other drugs first. And my male nurse was cute. I definitely slept until about 5:30 today, then Cat came over for a visit & ended up eating Mac & Cheese with me. Damn family size boxes are ridiculous. Oh, and apparently I was signing this morning while I was higher than an kite on my drugs, after the surgury. I'm sweet. I've been up for a few hours, so I think I'm gonna go to bed pretty soon. Woot.

No comments: