Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Soap is mightier than the Sword

Currently listening to: My Fan
Currently reading: Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone by J. K. Rowling

H'okay, so... today after class, I set up a wireless router in the 'rent's house. It's pretty sweet, as I am laying in bed whilst typing this update. Woot. Anyhoo, several cool things are going on lately. First, I only have 8 more political science classes left. Second, I we're getting a Tivo. Third, IKEA opens next Wednesday. I'm pumped.

Memorial Day was okay, I was on salads at work, which was the easiest God damn thing I have ever done. Then I came home & fell asleep for a bit, then Jake came over for a family BBQ. Nice. More like dad was outside, grilling steaks for he, mom & Jake, and me warming up some chicken, as I don't get along well with beef. But it was the thought that counted, right?

Today, I had a day off of sorts, until I left for school. Fun. I bought a pair of shoes for 10 dollars first. Woot. And they're pink. Then I went to Poly Sci & lied to my teacher so I could get out early. It worked, I got home around nine. Sadly, I got called in to work because we are uber short, so I have to be awake at 5:3o tomorrow. So I guess that means bed.

No comments: