Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Gah.

Currently listening to: It's My Life by Gwen Stefani
Currently reading: So Hard To Say by Alex Sanchez

H'okay, so... I've been über busy lately, pretty much working all the time. It blows. But whatever, I'm making money. Life is okay, had some bull shit happen, but its all good now. I'm finally almost finished with getting my room back in order from school, I never should have brought everything with me. Whatev. I saw Allison Deeb last week, for the first time since graduation, which was cool. Also saw Steph & Andy.

I started my Political Science class yesterday. It's a yawn, but the professor is pretty cool. Too bad his subject sucks. Only 13 or 14 more classes. Woot. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to take the art class that I was intending on taking later in the summer. I'm kinda leaning towards no. But I don't know. I wish I could have gotten into an online class or two. But what's done is what's done I guess. I'm gonna check Macomb's website real quick, maybe someone dropped out. Gah. I can't get into any classes. Fuckers.

Well, I'm gonna go be productive now. Laters.

No comments: