Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I know, I know... I haven't blogged in forever



Okay, so I haven't blogged in about two weeks, I promise I'll try to do better. Umm... Last night I met Bill Nye!! He was kinda persnickety... but it was all good. The show went off pretty well, it was completely packed and a lot of people had to stand up as well. And there were a lot of non-students there as well. Umm... I went home this weekend and I was supposed to go to the HRC dinner, but I was a wee bit too sick to go. I ended up not being able to go to sleep for a very long time on Saturday night because my jaw and head were aching like no other. Oh, and my class on Friday was cancelled, so I came home Thursday evening. Then on Friday, I went out to the mall area and got myself a new fleecie and had Panera and then I stopped by Jill's for a while and chilled with my favorite aunts. Then I went home and hung out with my dad and we may have watched a movie, but I was schleepy. Then Saturday came and I went to the mall again with my mom and got me some winter boots. Good times.

This week has been alright, but I'm sick at the moment, so its not so great. I have a mid term in med terms today, shouldn't be too hard. I gotta go for now.

No comments: