Sunday, March 20, 2005

01. I have never kissed someone of the same sex on the lips. (well...not on the lips...tee hee)
02. I see a therapist.
03. I'm the youngest child.
04. I am drawn to things associated with sadness.
05. I have gauged ears.
06. I wear black eyeliner every day.
07. I am extremely influenced by kindness.
08. I love to write.
09. I can't live without lipgloss.
10. I'm probably emotionally scarred.
11. I lived in Tahoe.
12. I spend money I have.
13. I'll be in college for over 4 years.
14. I love designer handbags.
15. I've had a concussion before.
16. I'm not good with confrontation.
17. I loved the Backstreet Boys.
18. I have more than a couple horrible memories.
19. I'm addicted to Degrassi.
20. I've tried writing poetry before and failed.
21. My first kiss was unexpected.
22. I'm not a fan of rap.
23. I love taking pictures.
24. I don't like girls who are fake.
25. I can be mean when I want to.
26. I love AFI.
27. I have kissed someone who's name starts with a "B".
28. I have way too many pairs of shoes.
29. I was into Hot Wheels as a child.
30. I dress how I feel that day.
31.My room is painted a color other than white.
32. I cry very easily.
33. I'm always early.
34. I barely ever study for tests.
35. My birthday is my favorite holiday.
36. I have too many clothes for my closet/dresser.
37. I am a morning person.
38. I wish I was smarter.
39. I believe that it is wrong to be gay.
40. I think that its perfectly okay to be gay.
41. No one REALLY knows me.
42. I don't have many bad hair days.
43. I fight with my parents.
44. I am passionate about my interests.
45. I have had the chicken pox.
46. I'm a hopeless romantic.
47. I feel empty sometimes but so does everyone.
48. I am/was most likely clinically depressed at a point in my life
49. I am no longer depressed.
50. I am very outgoing.
51. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
52. I can be very insecure.
53. I don't notice it, but I've been told I'm very softspoken.
54. I hate ignorant people.
55. I love the color yellow.
56. I love guys that play the guitar.
57. I state the obvious.
58. I'm a happy person.
59. I have absolutely no self-confidence.
60. I've contemplated suicide.
61. I hate cleaning my room.
62. I tend to get jealous.
63. I like to play video games.
64. I love John Mayer.
65. I get more upset when I see an animal hurt than a person.
66. I'm a vegetarian or a vegan.
67. I've had a crush on a teacher before.
68. I am too forgiving. (I am the antipode of this! Blame the Italian gene...we're weird)
69. I bite my nails sometimes.
70. I have a good sense of direction.
71. I've never had a boyfriend/girlfriend before.
72. I've played a musical instrument for over 5 years.
73. I can function perfectly well without a girlfriend/boyfriend.
74. I love kisses on the forehead.
75. I love the color blue.
76. I don't sew.
77. I am not addicted to drugs.
78. I wear contacts.
79. I hate it when people say they hate Bush.
80. I hate Bush.
81. I don't take criticism well.
82. Conformity is stupid.
83. Chris Carrabba is one of the sexiest men alive.
84. So is Conor from Bright Eyes.
85. I love my family.
86. I don't mind getting shots.
87. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things.
88. I always wanted to learn to play the drums.
89. I play the guitar.
90. I'm probably going to have premarital sex.
91. I have had Mono.
92. I am very religious.
93. I still act like a little kid. (at times)
94. I am ridiculously indecisive.
95. I believe in a higher power or some form of an afterlife.
96. I love music.
97. I'm in love.
98. I have problems letting go of people.
99. Jesse Lacey writes some of the most amazing lyrics ever.
100. I don't really like ice cream.
101. I have freckles.
102. My birthday is in December.
103. Brody Dalle is pretty.
104. I like older guys.
105. I've gotten in numerous fights, and have won most of them.
106. I get bored very easily.
107. My parents are divorced.
108. I don't even know what my natural hair color is anymore.
109. I get really anxious in big crowds of unfamiliar people.
110. I'm dating my cousin.

No comments: