Monday, July 28, 2008

Sooo.... ahhh.... I've been having weird dreams

Last night, I had a dream that I can only explain as ridiculous. It must have been inspired by seeing Wicked the other night. I was dreaming that I was at work, at the beach with Cat and Stephanie. The weather was normal, then all the sudden the temperature dropped about 20 degrees in under 5 minutes. It started thundering and lightening, so we closed the beach and a bunch of people took refuge inside the pavilion. I looked outside and it looked kind of threatening so I told Cat & Steph to come with me to the center of the building. Seconds later, it felt as if the entire building was floating. It was. A tornado had picked up the entire building and carried us about 3 miles, past the new Anchor Bay High School on County Line. The building landed like a plane & all of us, who were surprisingly calm, by the way, could see the landing. We slowly lowered on the road and skidded to a halt on a patch of land near Marine City Highway. It was sooo bizarre. I don't even remember how I got home, but I remember going to the park the next day and seeing the small amount of the pavilion that was left at the park, which was just a few studs. Mike yelled at me for it. Tool.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha- too much Wicked for you? I got an email today from the wharton center- you can get tickets to see it again for $50 :)!

Samantha said...

oooh! can you forward that to me?

Anonymous said...

(!)

Anonymous said...

(!)