Monday, July 7, 2008

eventful week...

Sorry for not posting. I suck during summer. Anyways, Coop & I went out to Algonac to see the fireworks on Saturday and it ended up that he took us out on his boat. Here comes the fun part. His waterproof box, which contained both of our phones, plus my ID, plus Coop's wallet, plus everything of Trevor's... turned out not to be so waterproof. 2 completely dead cell phones later, we went to Best Buy and they couldn't do anything. Thank God for insurance. I only had to pay $50 for a new phone, which isn't horrible. And then today, Best Buy called & come to find out that my computer is irreparable, so I had to pick out a new one today. Well, really, I was kind of told which one I could get. But it isn't a bad one, it's a Sony VAIO. Pretty shnazzy. Less than 2 weeks until I go to Chicago! Oh & Triathlon is Saturday AM... so I'll be dead by Saturday night...

No comments: