Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back to school...

Currently listening to: How the Earth Was Made
Currently reading: Lifehacker ... (psst... I'm a nerd)

In approximately 4 hours, I am going to go kidnap Trevor, watch a movie, sleep, then wake up and go to Central to move into my new apartment. I'm excited, I really like the set up of it, its a 3 floor situation. The basement has two bedrooms & a bathroom... where I'll be living, unfortunately. The main floor is the living room, kitchen & dining area. The top floor has 2 more bedrooms & a bathroom/laundry room. I'm kinda bitter about being in the basement, because I thought that the laundry was down there and it's not. Whatever, I guess it doesn't matter.

I'm getting a new car stereo next week when I come home to give Trev back to his mom. Woohoo. Okay, I don't know what else I have anything else to report. Oh oh except today was my last day of work. Yayyyyyyy. I never want to go back to that godforsaken beach.

No comments: