Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One of my more bizarre dreams

I woke up this morning to my cat meowing fervently... apparently he wanted to go outside. It's really weird having a cat who refuses to use the litter box, instead opting to go outside... but whatev, its easier for us. Anyways, I fell back asleep... an into the weirdest dream I've had in a while. I was living on campus at school in Barnes, the international dorm. At some point during the dream, someone stole my shirt and I didn't seem to be wearing a bra, so I walked around holding my boobs. Then I found my roommate, a girl that I know, and don't particularly like, from the CDO department. Anyways, I had to ask her which dorm room we lived in, because I forgot. Turns out it was 120. Then I went in there and magically had a shirt on again. It was the weirdest dorm room, pretty much set up like a hotel room, with 2 double beds, that were supposed to sleep 4 people in total. It was awkward. Then my friends Erin and Christina decided to spend the night and sleep on the floor. Then I walked around the dorm again and found a pool... which was pretty sweet, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out why there was a pool there. And then I found Nicole, who was another one of my roommates and we went swimming. Then I woke up, really confused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A couple of things, first, THANKS FOR BLOGGING, and second, you should probably play 120 in the 3-digit.