Wednesday, January 26, 2005

WTF

What the hell is up with the universe? Okay, so its not that big of a deal, but I wanna know why I got verbally bitch-slapped today in English class! I didn't do anything or "talk shit" about Lindsay Lane and somehow I'm being accused of calling her a slut and telling people that I hate her...I'm so confused. But on with other news...

Here's a game I like to call "What Is Woody Doing?"

(a) Sniffing my mom's slipper.
(b) Playing hide the catnip.
(c) Throwing up in my mom's slipper....................
..........And the answer is (c) Throwing up in my mom's slipper.
He's such a little freak...my mom was taking a picture of him because she thought he was being cute...little did she know that he was doing that.Oh, and I finally found out what "Oy Vey" means...its yiddish for "Oh my." Woot. One last thing...the boys swim team is rubbing off on us...we're so much more touchy feely now...its...odd.

No comments: