Sunday, January 2, 2005

The best day ever!

Woot! Misohappy! Okay, so last night, Lia, Nicole and I played Texas Hold 'Em and LCR with Jaime...I lost...a lot. I folded like a cheap whore! Then this morning, my mom and I went out to Pontiac to get my car stereo installed...and I got the new Lenny Kravitz CD...Oh, by the way Lia, I'll be sure to let you listen to it, I know how much you love Lenny. And then I went online because I have some Christmas money that was burning a hole in my pocket and I ordered the R. Kelly CD, Bowling For Soup, Switchfoot, and John Mayer's new CD (he's my lover, by the way). Now I get to go to work and train one of the biggest fucktards that I have ever met. But all is well in the land of Sexy Sam. See y'all later. Oh, really quick: I was walking around ABC Warehouse, waiting for my CD player to be installed and guess what show was on all of the TVs...PHIL OF THE FUTURE...Lia would have...well, lets just say she would have been really happy.

No comments: