Friday, December 17, 2004

The broken penis incident

Okay, I hope that got your attention...I broke some guys penis on Wednesday! I was putting my messenger bag on my shoulder and this guy, who by the way is a dickhead, gets in my way a little and I accidentally slammed my books into his penis...He bent over and made the "oofffffffff" noise. I felt bad, but not bad enough to make it feel better. Okay, that was rather saucy...but what can I say? I heart sauciness. Yes, I know that I haven't blogged in forever and a day, but I haven't had any time to myself for the last month. Woah, I just saw the most sensual commercial in the world...and it was for chocolate. Oh, and I hate the word "sensual" with a passion, but it applied. HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to work a waitress shift on Christmas! That means $100 for 8 hours of work! Okay, I'll talk to y'alls later.

No comments: