Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kick off your Sunday shoes

Currently listening to: Footloose by Kenny Loggins... Hehe.
Currently reading: CM-Life

So... lately I've had this problem with blogging. Meaning I haven't been. I've been so busy with school and everything else going on in my life that I just haven't had time to get on the computer, except to check facebook and my email. Buttt... I'm ending a busy week, so right now I've got the time... and nothing to talk about.

I can tell you that I've been watching the absolute saddest movies lately, including, but not limited to; The Christmas Shoes, Little Women & Life is Beautiful. Why do I do this? Why torture myself seemingly for no reason? Because. That and I've realized that sometimes, as a girl, you just need to get your cry on and there's nothing that is going to stand in your way. No, I'm not depressed, apparently I just have a lot of feelings.

Oh and also, I love that in the movie Footloose, dancing is illegal. How hilarious is that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU'RE BACK!! WE NEED OUR FIX NOW AND THEN.

Anonymous said...

Get your cry on? Come on home. I geeeeeeeve you spankin'!

And you haven't been blogging lately? Are you sure? How can you tell?

Are you putting your loyal readership to the curb for a reason?

Lurve.

Anonymous said...

everyone needs to get their cry on once and a while- Life is Beautiful is definately a good movie for that- and still one of my favs! woo!