Thursday, February 1, 2007

I'm in need of some input...

So I can't decide if I should continue with this blog while I'm in NZ or make a new one and link it to this one... HELP ME!

I found the job I want to have. A coffee consultant. This guy sits around and slurps, not sips, coffee, so as to get the full bodied flavor and smell of the coffee. Then he writes about it. How do I get that gig? And I'm having a job related issue. I kinda want to be a director for documentary type films. How fun would that be? Maybe I'll do that in addition to everything else in my life. OH oh oh! Maybe I'll do documentaries... in ASL. I think I've found my true calling.

Ollie just came downstairs with my sex wax in her mouth. Good thing that's not awkward at all. Before you judge me, sex wax is for surf boards & such to make them glide on the water. It also smells amazing. I want the afterlife to smell like sex wax.

No comments: