Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The countdown is on...

Currently listening to: Santeria by Sublime
Currently reading: Buddha: A Story of Enlightenment by Deepak Chopra

Today was hectic at absolute best. There was not any downtime at work today, that's for sure, but whatev, the week is almost over... Okay, well it's not, but I have Rec tomorrow and then Thursday we're taking the kids to the water park. There's no Rec on Friday though, it's prep day for the Triathlon, then Tri is on Saturday. I had orientation for the home care job that I took today, it only took about an hour, which was shocking, since most orientations end up taking a good few hours.

I did have an experience today. I was grocery shopping today and ran into a kid that I used to babysit. Let me tell you, she was extremely high... That's not something I expected, for sure. I guess there's a first time for everything.

Oh and one more thing. I found a really cool product that may help save the world. They're reusable grocery bags that are made of recycled parachutes. Not only are they sturdy, but they fold down into a minuscule pouch that is on a carabiner clip. Super handy.

I'm gonna go now, I'm watching a good documentary called Through Deaf Eyes.

No comments: