Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane.

Ooooooooooooh man am I frustrated with everything right now. I need to escape from reality for about an hour. Work is driving me crazy, my family is driving me crazy, my friends are driving me crazy... and to top it all off, gas is $3.09 a gallon. Seriously? It's about 75 cents more than when I left for NZ. I want to go back. Nowwwwwwwwww. Work was alright around 1:30 today, a thunderstorm came and we had to send the kids back to the Rec... but Cat & I stayed @ the park to take care of stuff. Otherwise I pretty much wanted to leave work today because it tends to get me really stressed out. I did come home and nap for about 45 minutes though. Let me tell you, it was the highlight of my day. I do love the Daily Show & the Colbert Report (pronouced "colber repor") though... I tivo them so I can watch them the next day.

No comments: