Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ugggghhh.

I feel like absolute hell. I keep sneezing & every time I do, I think I'm going to puke. And I have a super headache. Add sinus infection to my ridiculous life. Anyways, done complaining.

In other news, I've been watching Discovery Health for a few hours now. I love it. Right now there's this guy on Dr. G, Medical Examiner, that was found in his apartment... decomposing. He was green. Ew... and yet fascinating. I've been watching this channel on and off since I got home. I've also been watching Little People, Big World and Scars. I'm addicted. I should get my ass off the couch and stop watching TV... but I won't. I'm feeling so lazy right now, I don't even want to go back to school Sunday night. But I must.

Snap. I just had a reality check.

Oh and I can't even go to Jill's Halloween party this weekend, as I'm pretty much dead.

No comments: